Liederbuch/ Jamaica Farwell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
trad. Bearb.: mjchael
- Verse 1
- A Down the way, where the D nights are gay,
- and the E sun shines 7 daily on the A mountain top,
- I A took a trip on a D sailing ship,
- And when I E reached Jamaica, I A made a stop.
- But I'm A sad to say, I'm Bm on my way,
- E Won't be 7 back for A many a day,
- My A heart is down, my head is Bm turning around,
- I had to A leave a little E7 girl in A Kingston town.
- Verse 2
- A Sounds of laughter D everywhere,
- And the E dancing 7 girls sway A to and fro,
- I A must declare, my D heart is there,
- Though E I've been from Maine to A Mexico.
- Verse 3
- A Down at the market, D you can hear,
- Ladies E cry out 7 while on their A heads they bear,
- A Aki rice, Bm swordfish are nice,
- And the E rum is fine any A time of year.
- Tabulatur für Melodienpicking
- siehe auch
- Anmerkung beim Melodienpicking-Workshop
- sway to and fro = schwanken vor und zurück